Most downloaded journals at LiU 2011!
Here is the top-ten list of downloaded journals at LiU during 2011. The number within brackets gives the sum of downloaded articles per journal.
1. Nature (13 836)
2. Science (9 467)
3. Applied Physics Letters (9 094)
4. Physical Review B (7 383)
5. Proceedings of the National Academic of Sciences (PNAS) (6 719)
6. Journal of Biological Chemistry (6 267)
7. New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) (5 870)
8. Journal of Applied Physics (5 724)
9. Lancet (4 881)
10. Thin Solid Films (4 467)
All the library's journals can be found here.
More news from the library
Thursday 2 April: open 8 am – 2 pm. Easter weekend 3 April to 6 April: closed.
Are you a researcher and want to find research funding? Or a student that needs money for field work? Try out the databases Research Professional and Global Grant.
Which journal had the most article downloads at LiU? Which journal was the most frequently cited by LiU researchers? And which journal had most articles written by LiU researchers?
Do you want to use mobile services more in your work? The library lists a selection of apps that are useful if you are a student or employee at LiU.
Last updated: 2012-09-20