Most downloaded journals at LiU 2011!
Here is the top-ten list of downloaded journals at LiU during 2011. The number within brackets gives the sum of downloaded articles per journal.
1. Nature (13 836)
2. Science (9 467)
3. Applied Physics Letters (9 094)
4. Physical Review B (7 383)
5. Proceedings of the National Academic of Sciences (PNAS) (6 719)
6. Journal of Biological Chemistry (6 267)
7. New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) (5 870)
8. Journal of Applied Physics (5 724)
9. Lancet (4 881)
10. Thin Solid Films (4 467)
All the library's journals can be found here.
More news from the library
In November many students are writing essays. If you are not sure what plagiarism is then it is a good idea to do our tutorial about plagiarism and copyright.
To prepare the HumSam/TekNat merger, the relocation of library material in the HumSam Library is now on the way.
As a student writing an essay or report, it is not always easy to know whether the article you have found is reliable or not. Here is a short guide to finding your way among the Library’s journals.
To prepare for the TekNat-HumSam merger, relocation of library material will start 27th October.
Last updated: 2012-09-20