Most downloaded journals at LiU 2011!
Here is the top-ten list of downloaded journals at LiU during 2011. The number within brackets gives the sum of downloaded articles per journal.
1. Nature (13 836)
2. Science (9 467)
3. Applied Physics Letters (9 094)
4. Physical Review B (7 383)
5. Proceedings of the National Academic of Sciences (PNAS) (6 719)
6. Journal of Biological Chemistry (6 267)
7. New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) (5 870)
8. Journal of Applied Physics (5 724)
9. Lancet (4 881)
10. Thin Solid Films (4 467)
All the library's journals can be found here.
More news from the library
The library chat will be closed on February 27th, due to a staff meeting. It will open again on March 2nd, at 10 AM.
Listen to Tove Kvarnström and David Lawrence 6th of March at 11 am at the Valla Library. They will give a lecture about the new funding application system Prisma and Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID).
“E-resource of the month” includes more than 8500 articles and research reviews written by scientists and engineers.
The Library gives access to some new electronic journals and handbooks.
Last updated: 2012-09-20