Gale Virtual Reference Library has a new interface
Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVLR), an e-book database has changed their interface. New features and functionalities include:
- An interactive online book experience with two-page view.
- On-demand machine-aided content translations into 14 different languages.
- User interface available in 34 languages.
- Cross-search within your collection and across series.
- ReadSpeaker (text-to-speech technology) in 14 languages
- Students and employees at Linköping University has unlimited and simultaneous access to the collections 24/7.
Check out more titles at Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVLR) here.
The University Library also subscribe to Literature Resource Center (LRC) from Gale Cengage Learning. Here you find the database MLA (Modern Language Association) International Bibliography.
LiUB now also subscribes to the electronic version of Literature Criticism Online (LCO), from vol. 306.
Gale databases may be cross-searched.
More news from the library
Linköping University Library gives access to many electronic reference books. This week we pay attention to two of them, in science, technology and medicine.
Dawsonera changed their website in the beginning of May. Searching for e-books is easier with improved searching and enhanced search refinements.
Deselected books are from Thursday 24 April for sale in the HumSam library. Books are 10 SEK each, payment in cash only. Welcome!
Celebrate World Book Day, April 23, by reading one of the library's fiction books!
Last updated: 2012-09-20