Kazuo Ishiguro awarded 2017 Nobel Prize in literature
Kazuo Ishiguro “who, in novels of great emotional force, has uncovered the abyss beneath our illusory sense of connection with the world” is awarded the 2017 Nobel Prize in literature. The Swedish Academy announced the author of The Remains of the Day, When we were orphans and Never let me go as the winner of the Nobel prize today.
Linköping University Library have lots of book by and about the English author, born in Nagasaki, Japan in 1954.
BY Kazuo Ishiguro
ON Kazuo Ishiguro
- Contemporary literary criticism. Volume 110 [Elektronisk resurs] / Jeffrey W. Hunter and Deborah A. Schmitt, editors
- Kazuo Ishiguro contemporary critical perspectives [Elektronisk resurs] / edited by Sean Matthews and Sebastian Groes
- Kazuo Ishiguro and Max Frisch [Elektronisk resurs] : bending facts in unreliable and unnatural narration / Zuzana FoniokovÃí
- Kazuo Ishiguro / Barry Lewis
- The margin without centre [Elektronisk resurs] Kazuo Ishiguro / Chu-chueh Cheng
- Revisiting loss : [Elektronisk resurs] memory, trauma and nostalgia in the novels of Kazuo Ishiguro / Wojciech Drag
- Understanding Kazuo Ishiguro / Brian W. Shaffer
More news from the library
Valla Library and Campus Norrköping Library are open during five Sundays: the 11th, 18th and 25th of March, 27th of May and 3rd of June.
Handicrafts and design students display their work from the 25th of May to the 5th of June.
How will this affect access for LiU researchers?
Last updated: Thu Oct 05 14:24:37 CEST 2017