Information seeking in transport research
Are you a PhD-student, researcher or student looking for information in transport research?
Welcome to a seminar organized by Linköping University Library and the Library at VTI (Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute) on where and how to search for information about traffic, transport and infrastructure research.
The seminar will include information about:
- The VTI Library – a library solely dedicated to information and literature on traffic, transport and infrastructure
- Swedish government agencies within the transport area and the information available on their websites
- Bibliographic databases
- LiUB´s subject guide Transport Research
Personal guidance in searching for an own topic will be possible at the end of the seminar. Bring your own laptop!
Time: Wednesday 6th December 2017 at 13:15-15.00.
Place: Conference room TP5031, house Täppan, Campus Norrköping.
Register at: Registration KTS/VTI seminar on information seeking
The registration is not binding but more for knowing the size of the room needed (and the amount of candy). If you have registered and are not able to attend, please let us know via email.
- Britt Omstedt, librarian at Linköping University Library firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillevi Ternström, librarian at VTI Library: email@example.com
More news from the library
A new national agreement covers ROCs hybrid journals. Applies to all LiU-affiliated authors.
Valla Library and Campus Norrköping Library are open during five Sundays: the 11th, 18th and 25th of March, 27th of May and 3rd of June.
Get to know the library’s coordinator of research support and how she can help you throughout the research process.
A new agreement covers approximately 2300 Open Select journals.
Last updated: Tue Nov 28 08:13:06 CET 2017