Information seeking in transport research
Are you a PhD-student, researcher or student looking for information in transport research?
Welcome to a seminar organized by Linköping University Library and the Library at VTI (Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute) on where and how to search for information about traffic, transport and infrastructure research.
The seminar will include information about:
- The VTI Library – a library solely dedicated to information and literature on traffic, transport and infrastructure
- Swedish government agencies within the transport area and the information available on their websites
- Bibliographic databases
- LiUB´s subject guide Transport Research
Personal guidance in searching for an own topic will be possible at the end of the seminar. Bring your own laptop!
Time: Wednesday 6th December 2017 at 13:15-15.00.
Place: Conference room TP5031, house Täppan, Campus Norrköping.
Register at: Registration KTS/VTI seminar on information seeking
The registration is not binding but more for knowing the size of the room needed (and the amount of candy). If you have registered and are not able to attend, please let us know via email.
- Britt Omstedt, librarian at Linköping University Library firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillevi Ternström, librarian at VTI Library: email@example.com
More news from the library
Please use the book return box at the library entrance if you need to return library items during this period.
LiU authors entitled to a 10 per cent discount when publishing in journals from the OA-publisher.
A large part of the Library’s collections are kept in “Bokladan”. You can order books from Bokladan in the same way you order books from one LiU library to another.
Shorter opening hours but longer loan period for books during the summer.
Last updated: Tue Nov 28 08:13:06 CET 2017