As a student or employee at Linköping University, you have access to EndNote.
EndNote is a reference management software. Using it, you can easily save and manage your references and insert them into documents in your word processor.
With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
There are three different versions of EndNote:
- EndNote Desktop: LiU has signed a site license agreement for the reference management software program EndNote, valid for three years, from September 2014. This means that all employees and students can get access to the software. A web version of the account is included.
- EndNote Basic (Web of Science edition) is a web based version with more features available via the University Library for all students and employees at LiU.
- EndNote Basic is a simple free web based version.
On the EndNote website, you can find a comparison between the different EndNote versions.
Access to EndNote desktop for LiU staff and students (in Swedish)
EndNote X7 Guide (from Karolinska Institutet University Library)
Import from databases to EndNote desktop (pdf)
EndNote Basic (Web of Science edition)
Questions and Answers
We have put together a Questions and Answers page about EndNote.
- Questions about reference management software?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an introduction!
- Support via Alfasoft, the Swedish retailer of EndNote Desktop
- EndNote Training (guides och tutorials)
- EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- EndNote Community Forum (international discussion forum for EndNote users)
quick guides to EndNote desktop
Last updated: 2015-05-21