EndNote is a reference management software where you easily can save and manage your references and insert them into documents in your word processor.
With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
EndNote Web is a web based version, available via the University Library for all students and employees at LiU. EndNote Desktop is a stand alone software, which is being downloaded to an individual computer. If you are employed by LiU, contact your IT technician for information on how to get access to EndNote Desktop. Here you can find a compilation of the differences between EndNote Web and EndNote Desktop.
- EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- EndNote Community Forum
- Alfasoft, the Swedish retailer of EndNote Desktop, offers support to customers.
Questions and Answers
We have put together a Q & A page about EndNote.
Questions about reference management software?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 2013-04-08