As a student or employee at Linköping University, you have access to EndNote.
EndNote is a reference management software. Using it, you can easily save and manage your references and insert them into documents in your word processor.
With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
There are three different versions of EndNote:
- EndNote Basic is a simple free web based version.
- EndNote Basic (Web of Science edition) is a web based version with more features available via the University Library for all students and employees at LiU.
- EndNote Desktop is a stand alone software, which is downloaded to an individual computer. When you buy EndNote Desktop, a web based EndNote account is also included for 2 years. If you are employed by LiU, contact your IT technician for information on how to get access to EndNote Desktop.
On the EndNote website, you can find a comparion between the different EndNote versions.
EndNote Basic (Web of Science edition)
- EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- EndNote Community Forum
- Alfasoft, the Swedish retailer of EndNote Desktop, offers support to customers.
Questions and Answers
We have put together a Questions and Answers page about EndNote.
- Questions about reference management software?
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Book an introduction!
MANUALs EndNote Desktop
manuals EndNote Basic/Online
Last updated: 2014-11-06