As a student or employee at Linköping University, you have access to EndNote.
EndNote is a reference management software. Using it, you can easily save and manage your references and insert them into documents in your word processor.
With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
- EndNote Web is a web based version, available via the University Library for all students and employees at LiU.
- EndNote Desktop is a stand alone software, which is downloaded to an individual computer. If you are employed by LiU, contact your IT technician for information on how to get access to EndNote Desktop.
On the EndNote website, you can find a compilation of the differences between EndNote Web and EndNote Desktop.
- EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- EndNote Community Forum
- Alfasoft, the Swedish retailer of EndNote Desktop, offers support to customers.
Questions and Answers
We have put together a Questions and Answers page about EndNote.
- Questions about reference management software?
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Book an introduction!
Last updated: 2013-09-11