EndNote is a reference management software. Using it, you can easily save and manage your references and insert them into documents in your word processor.
With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
- EndNote Desktop: LiU has signed a site license agreement for the reference management software program EndNote, valid for three years, from September 2014. This means that all employees and students can get access to the software.
- EndNote Online, a web version of the account, is included. You can connect EndNote Online to your EndNote desktop library, to be able to store your references online, as a backup. You can also access your EndNote references on multiple computers and tablets etc.
- The library plagiarism- and reference management group offers introductions and support in EndNote Desktop to employees at Linköping University.
To install the software employees contact the software manager at their department. Students can download EndNote Desktop and collect the keys through the Student portal.
Are you a student? Please note that the library plagiarism- and reference management group offers introductions and support in EndNote Desktop only to employees at Linköping University.
Questions and Answers
We have put together a Questions and Answers page about EndNote.
- Questions about reference management software?
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Book an introduction
- Support via Alfasoft, the Swedish retailer of EndNote Desktop
- EndNote Training (guides och tutorials)
- EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- EndNote Community Forum (international discussion forum for EndNote users)
guides to EndNote
EndNote X7 Guide (Karolinska Institutet University Library)
EndNote Online Guide (Karolinska Institutet University Library)
Last updated: 2016-08-09