As a student or employee at Linköping University, you have access to EndNote.
EndNote is a reference management software. Using it, you can easily save and manage your references and insert them into documents in your word processor.
With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
There are three different versions of EndNote:
- EndNote Basic is a simple free web based version.
- EndNote Basic (Web of Science edition) is a web based version with more features available via the University Library for all students and employees at LiU.
- EndNote Desktop: LiU has signed a site license agreement for the reference management software program EndNote, valid for three years, from September 2014. This means that all employees and students can get access to the software. Employees contact the software manager at the department or unit for installation. Students can download the software and collect the keys through the Student portal.
On the EndNote website, you can find a comparion between the different EndNote versions.
EndNote Basic (Web of Science edition)
- EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- EndNote Community Forum
- Alfasoft, the Swedish retailer of EndNote Desktop, offers support to customers.
Questions and Answers
We have put together a Questions and Answers page about EndNote.
- Questions about reference management software?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an introduction!
MANUALs EndNote Desktop
manuals EndNote Basic/Online
Last updated: 2015-04-20