As a student or employee at Linköping University, you have access to RefWorks.
RefWorks is a web based reference management tool, where you easily can save and manage your references and then enter them into, for example, a Word document.
With RefWorks you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
Most things you need to know about RefWorks can be found in RefWorks' own guide:
Furthermore, the library has made a film introduction to RefWorks:
Using and logging in to RefWorks
To use RefWorks, you need to create an account. To do that, click on the link below and choose Sign up for an Individual Account. The same link can be used for logging in.
Off-campus and Write'N'Cite 4 login
If you are using a computer on campus you will get access to RefWorks immediately. If you are trying to access RefWorks from home or elsewhere off-campus, you will need to enter a group code when logging into RefWorks. You also need the code to log in to Write'N'Cite 4.
View group code (login with your LiU-ID)
Questions and answers
- Questions about reference management? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an introduction!
- RefWorks' own support
Last updated: 2014-01-10