As a student or employee at Linköping University, you have access to RefWorks.
RefWorks is a web based reference management tool, where you easily can save and manage your references and then enter them into, for example, a Word document.
With RefWorks you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
Most things you need to know about RefWorks can be found in RefWorks' own guide:
Furthermore, the library has made a film introduction to RefWorks:
Using and logging in to RefWorks
To use RefWorks, you need to create an account. To do that, click on the link below and choose Sign Up for a New Account. The same link can be used for logging in.
Refworks and group code
The group code is no longer needed for verification off-campus if you are a Refworks 2.0 user. If you are using Write-N-Cite III you will still need it. Refworks might need you to enter the group code if you are creating a Refworks account off-campus.
View group code (login with your LiU-ID)
Questions and answers
- Questions about reference management? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an introduction!
- RefWorks' own support
Last updated: 2014-10-03