The library board
The library direction consists of the library director, the assistant library director, the department heads, and the staff superintendent.
- Library director: David Lawrence
- Assistant library director: Kristin Krantz
- Acquisitions: Anna Bladh
- Administration: Ulrika Sparre
- Campus Norrköping library: Kajsa Gustafsson Åman
- Campus Valla library: Ann Tobin
- Medical library: Eva Sofia Welander
- Publishing infrastructure: Anders Fåk (acting)
- Staff superintendent: Maria Hallström
The library work is divided into a number of functions, and for each function there is a staff member with main responsibility. They have a responsibility, starting from their respective function, to work for increased value and improved quality for the library's users.
The Library organization
The Library in the University organization
The department answers for purchase of media, receipt of gifts and legal deposits and handling of subscriptions of databases and other electronic resources. The interlibrary loans section and the section for technical services are included in the department. Anna Bladh is head of department.
- Questions about books: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about databases, journals and e-books: email@example.com
- Questions about legal deposits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about ISBN and dissertations: email@example.com
- Error reports concerning databases, journals and e-books: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linköping University Library
The Acquisitions department
581 83 Linköping
Within the University Library the Department of Publishing infrastructure (PI) brings together Linköping University Electronic Press (LiU E-Press), bibliometrics, Open Access, plagiarism and copyright, reference management systems and data archiving. PI is under the jurisdiction of the Library’s Board of Directors. Anders Fåk is acting head of department.
- Questions about electronic publishing, registering and the publishing system DiVA: email@example.com
- Questions about bibliometrics can be sent to the bibliometrics group
- Questions about conference support system: David Lawrence
- Questions about plagiarism and copyright: David Lawrence and Christina Brage
- Questions about legal deposit of electronic material: Peter Berkesand
Linköping University Electronic Press
SE-581 83 Linköping
Last updated: Tue Sep 12 13:11:39 CEST 2017