Good working environment
In order that the library’s primary function as a place of work for students, teachers and researchers be maintained, all visitors must respect some rules.
- Visitors must behave in such a way as not to disturb or hinder the operation of the library.
- Silence is to be observed in the reading rooms.
- In other parts of the library, visitors are expected to speak in a quiet and unobtrusive manner.
- Please make sure your mobile phone is set to silent mode when in the library.
- Any visitor who does not comply with these regulations may have his/her borrowing rights suspended and may be denied entry to the library for a certain period of time.
Food and drink
Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the library, however, it is not allowed while using the library computers. Drinks are explicitly not allowed in any computer room.
Last updated: Wed Feb 08 08:00:37 CET 2017