Booking group activity rooms at the Library
There are different ways for booking the group activity rooms, depending on which campus library the room is located.
Campus Norrköping Library and Valla Library
At Campus Norrköping Library and Valla Library, bookings for group activity rooms are made in the web based booking system TimeEdit, which is also used for booking many other rooms and facilities on the university.
In case of difficulties with booking a group activity room, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three group activity rooms at the Medical Library. Bookings are made in TimeEdit.
In case of difficulties with booking, please contact email@example.com.
Employees at Region Östergötland also book rooms via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for booking and use
- Group activity rooms can be booked for up to 24 hours before use
- A room can be booked for four hours a time
- If you aren't going to use your booked room, you should cancel your booking. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your booking, the booking expires
- Rooms are to be used for studying purposes only
- The rooms are available for booking in accordance with library opening hours
- Furniture in the rooms can be rearranged, but is to be restored to its original position after use
- Meals are not allowed in the rooms
Last updated: Wed Feb 08 07:58:01 CET 2017