Information seeking in transport research
Are you a PhD-student, researcher or student looking for information in transport research?
Welcome to a seminar organized by Linköping University Library and the Library at VTI (Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute) on where and how to search for information about traffic, transport and infrastructure research.
The seminar will include information about:
- The VTI Library – a library solely dedicated to information and literature on traffic, transport and infrastructure
- Swedish government agencies within the transport area and the information available on their websites
- Bibliographic databases
- LiUB´s subject guide Transport Research
Personal guidance in searching for an own topic will be possible at the end of the seminar. Bring your own laptop!
Time: Wednesday 6th December 2017 at 13:15-15.00.
Place: Conference room TP5031, house Täppan, Campus Norrköping.
Register at: Registration KTS/VTI seminar on information seeking
The registration is not binding but more for knowing the size of the room needed (and the amount of candy). If you have registered and are not able to attend, please let us know via email.
- Britt Omstedt, librarian at Linköping University Library firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillevi Ternström, librarian at VTI Library: email@example.com
More news from the library
On 23 October, the library website will become a part of LiU’s website.
Valla Library and Campus Norrköping Library are open during two Sundays this semester: the 21st and the 28th of October.
Representatives of 6 journals hosted by LiU E-Press exchanged experiences.
Find and get access to publications by Frances H. Arnold, George P. Smith and Sir Gregory P. Winter.
Last updated: Tue Nov 28 08:13:06 CET 2017