Networking about e-journals
Linköping University Electronic Press (LiU E-Press) is the host of ten Open Access journals within several disciplinary fields. Thursday 4 October, LiU E-Press hosted a networking event for representatives of the different journals.
Representatives for 6 out of 10 e-journals hosted by LiU E-Press participated in the event. Also present were representatives from The Swedish National Centre for Science and Technology Education (NATDID), who are about to start a new journal. Another journal that soon will join LiU E-Press, Venue, also had a representative present.
The event was hosted by Edvin Erdtman, LiU E-Press’ scientific editor, who demonstrated the Open Journal System (OJS) which is used to manage article manuscripts. Editor Peter Berkesand gave a talk about online tools from Crossref that is available to LiU E-Press journals. Roger Nilsson, Head of LiU Print Services Office, introduced a new print-on-demand service.
All journals hosted by LiU E-Press are Open Access and are available through LiU E-Press’ website. This is the complete list with all ten journals:
- Confero: Essays on Education, Philosophy and Politics
- Culture Unbound: Journal of Current Cultural Research
- De Ethica
- The European Journal for Research on the Education and Learning of Adults (RELA)
- Hygiea Internationalis: An International Journal for the History of Public Health
- The International Journal of Ageing and Later Life (IJAL)
- The Nordic Journal of Vocational Education and Training (NJVET)
- The Northern European Journal of Language Technology (NEJLT)
- Swedish Design Research Journal
- Valuation Studies
More news from the library
On 23 October, the library website will become a part of LiU’s website.
Valla Library and Campus Norrköping Library are open during two Sundays this semester: the 21st and the 28th of October.
Representatives of 6 journals hosted by LiU E-Press exchanged experiences.
Find and get access to publications by Frances H. Arnold, George P. Smith and Sir Gregory P. Winter.
Last updated: Tue Oct 09 07:35:38 CEST 2018